The methodology allows company to better control their fixed expenses through a structured budgeting process. This process aims to reduce fixed expenses in a sustainable manner, eliminating inefficiencies present in traditional budgeting systems. A series of targets and rules based on internal and external comparisons (using our database of benchmarks from over 100 companies) are established for the company's departments, encouraging the adoption and dissemination of best practices. Gradus supports the budgeting process with proprietary software, providing visibility for the management and allowing for easier follow-up and corrective actions.
Our expertise in post-merger integration enables companies to quickly maximize the synergies involved in a merger while minimizing the loss of talent and the impact on day to day operations. The process involves a detailed analysis of the potential synergies resulting from the merger and the best practices present in each organization. Next, we design a new organizational structure and determine the optimal size of the new organization. Lastly, we work with the new company’s managers to define measurable goals and metrics to guarantee that the previously identified synergies are fully captured.
This methodology was developed for companies that seek to rethink their organizational structure due to changes in their strategy, their operational scope (new products, technological changes, geographical expansion, etc.), or their industry’s competitive dynamics. The project involves mapping and revising the organization’s key processes, redesigning the leadership structure and reviewing the dimension of each area’s current workforce. The end result is a more focused organization, more agile decision making and highly efficient processes.
This methodology rests on quantitative analysis of a company’s logistics performance, including: reviews of sales forecasting processes, PPC, stock strategies and productivity analyses of warehousing, distribution and third-party services. Based on the results of these analyses, we redesign the organization’s operational processes and management cycles, facilitating a virtuous cycle of continuous improvement and sharing of best practices.
The methodology focuses on the relationship between the compant and its distribution and sales channels. Our objective is to maximize the company's results, improving control over these channels and constantly capturing opportunities.
In practical terms, we evaluate how to sell the highest volume of products to the greatest number of people at the price which maximizes profit margins.
We assist commercial areas in:
• Quantifying volume, price, product mix and distribution channel margin optimization opportunities;
• Implementing transparent and results-oriented management processes;
• Maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of distribution channels through a thorough analysis of each channels ideal remuneration;
• Increasing sales force efficiency through standardized routines, processes and incentives;
• Diagnosing current operational conditions and prioritizing action plans.
This methodology aims to maximize revenue and margin for each client segment and region combination. A Route to Market project involves the following steps:
• Understand the market potential for each region, product category and client segment combination;
• Define the best distribution channels for each region and client segment;
• Design the ideal distribution strategy to attend these channels;
• Create a unique, optimized pricing policy per channel;
• Determine the resources (collaborators and assets) necessary to operate within this optimized system.